This blog is the continuing dialog between two faces of rilla (most of the time!) Rant and rave with us. Leave a comment. Click on the 'nickname' button if you don't have a Google ID already.
NOTE: All my photos and posts are copyrighted and may not be used by anyone, elsewhere without my permission.

My Pic Of The Day

My Pic Of The Day
San Francisco Cable Car

Sunday, May 13, 2007

c2 -- Catnip


Sha-Do: What’s she doing?


Fog-Gi: I don’t know, she’s lying there on the bed, mumbling.


Sha-Do: What’s she saying?


Fog-Gi: Let me see…all…ranted…out…All ranted out!


Sha-Do: She’s been doing that for a while.


Fog-Gi: I know. What should we do? Should we wake her up?


Sha-Do: What does it mean? All ranted out?


Fog-Gi: No idea.


Sha-Do: Why’s your tail flapping?


Fog-Gi: My tail? That’s your tail.


Sha-Do: My tail? No, my tail’s up here. That’s your tail…


Fog-Gi: Liar.


Sha-Do: You’re the liar.


Fog-Gi: Go away.


Sha-Do: You go away.


Fog-Gi: I came first.


Sha-Do: First in, first out.


Fog-Gi: What does that mean?


Sha-Do: I don’t know. I heard one of them talking on the phone say it.


Fog-Gi: You can’t say it if you don’t know what it means.


Sha-Do: Can too. Get off of my butt.


Fog-Gi: Can NOT. Stop strangling me.


Sha-Do: Can too. Stop biting my tail.


Fog-Gi: Can NOT. Take your claws out of my eyes.


Sha-Do: Mrrroow


Fog-Gi: Meeeeoooooow.


Rilla: OUCH!
rilla: Don’t yell at them, they’re just playing.
Rilla: Just playing? They’ve gouged a chunk of flesh out of my leg.
rilla: They didn’t see you.
Rilla: Huh! They did it on purpose. Out, out you go. There, I’ve locked them out of the bedroom.
rilla: You know that’s useless.
Rilla: Whatever.

Sha-Do: Good. She’s gone back to sleep.


Fog-Gi: OK. Do your trick.


Sha-Do: Got it! Now back to the bed.


Fog-Gi: Shall we wish her Happy Mother’s Day?


Sha-Do: It’s only 3 in the morning…yawwwwwwwn.


Fog-Gi: Technically, that makes it Mother’s…yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwn.


Sha-Do: Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Fog-Gi: Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.


Hope you had a peaceful Mother’s Day!





2 comments:

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

A kitty mom! That's the best kind! They do become like your family, don't they...even better, you don't have to pay for college and they poop in a box.

rilla jaggia said...

Nope, no college and the poop in a box is good. Now if they could only learn to answer the phone, weed the yard and wash the car, life would be really good ;)