This blog is the continuing dialog between two faces of rilla (most of the time!) Rant and rave with us. Leave a comment. Click on the 'nickname' button if you don't have a Google ID already.
NOTE: All my photos and posts are copyrighted and may not be used by anyone, elsewhere without my permission.

My Pic Of The Day

My Pic Of The Day
San Francisco Cable Car

Sunday, August 14, 2011

64 -- SCBWI Turns Forty: Of Phantoms and Dragons and Phantom Dragons



Yes. The SCBWI has turned forty.
I didn't think... (Click here to read more)


2 comments:

The Pen and Ink Blogspot said...

It was a wonderful conference. Pen and Ink is still working on the Pirate Alphabet we filmed during breaks. We're glad we went. It's wonderful to reune with your tribe.

rilla jaggia said...

You mean Pirate's can read? Oh, it's a film. Well, I can't wait to see it. Yes, it's always great to be surrounded by one's tribe, especially when one's tribe is so great :)