This blog is the continuing dialog between two faces of rilla (most of the time!) Rant and rave with us. Leave a comment. Click on the 'nickname' button if you don't have a Google ID already.
NOTE: All my photos and posts are copyrighted and may not be used by anyone, elsewhere without my permission.

My Pic Of The Day

My Pic Of The Day
San Francisco Cable Car

Friday, June 15, 2007

17 -- Multiplying Exponentially -- Rilla



Rilla: Just me here, today. rilla's off writing somewhere. So, I thought I'd surprise her. I'm just so tired of watching her go through that favorites list of hers, on her browser, whenever she wants to find information on a publisher or agent or a useful link tucked away somewhere in the miles and miles of links. Writers! Not a very organized bunch!

Well, here's what I did. I organized her links and put them up on a website for her so she can access them more easily and spend less time glaring at her browser favorites pulling out my hair.

I called it
rCube. If you're also a struggling writer trying to find those elusive web links, you might want to see if the site can help you too. And, if you're so inclined, drop me a comment here to contribute your useful links to it, anonomously or otherwise. Appreciate it.

Oh, and yes, we are mutliplying exponentially -- scary thought -- anyone seen Shrek the Third...well you'll know what it feels like then ;)

Shh...here comes rilla. Later!


No comments: